The Disco DAD3241 is a high-productivity automatic dicing saw that supports large workpieces up to Φ8”. Equipped with servo motors on all axes and a high-output 1.8kW spindle, it can handle difficult-to-cut materials from silicon to ceramics.
➢ DAD3241 features high index accuracy, a built-in microscope, communication control through PC and touch screen via a specialized interface system.
➢ DAD3241 works with Model 3150 Tape Applicator for easy bubble-free sample mounting
➢ Blades for Si, glass and sapphire are provided
• Max. workpiece size: Φ8”
• X-/Y-axis cutting range: 210 mm
• Cutting speed: 0.1-800 mm/s
• Index positioning accuracy: 0.002/210 mm
• Z-axis max. stroke: 32.2 mm
• Moving resolution: 0.000002 mm
• Repeatability accuracy 0.001 mm
• Θ-axis max. rotating angle: 320°
• Rotation speed range: 6,000-60,000 rpm
Please use the iLab system to schedule time to use this equipment.
***Note that a special tape and UV curing system are available to ease removal of diced die from tape***